Simple Actions For Guaranteed Optimal Wellness
Attaining optimal health is not at all complicated when we keep in mind these three words;
MAXIMIZE – MINIMIZE – PRIORITIZE
- We must maximize consuming all the raw materials our body needs for functioning and healing, which encompasses an organic, wholesome diet that provides us with all the macronutrients, namely carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fiber. Adequate micronutrients, too, are essential, namely vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients, which a whole foods plant-based diet consisting of green leaves, vegetables, legumes, grains, fruits, seeds, and nuts, provide abundantly. Making sure our meals are consumed in a relaxed parasympathetic state, ensuring food is well digested and absorbed into our system to be delivered into the trillion cells where the vital biochemical tasks are accomplished. Not to forget to drink adequate plain water and inhale abundant fresh air for oxygen without which no (ATP) adenosine triphosphate, the energy currency of our body can be generated. Remember, ATP energy is also required for digestion, absorption of the foods we consume. Anything missing? Oh yes, Sunlight! It produces our body’s crucial vitamin D, and further as diurnal creatures, we are programmed to follow the circadian rhythm to be outdoors in daylight and at home in bed at night for sound sleep and immune functioning.
- We must maximize detoxification at a cellular level, which is the removal of the metabolic waste, debris, and toxins from every cell of our body via the elimination processes, namely the stool, urine, breath, and sweat. If we are constipated, necessary remedial action should be taken.
- It has become crucial nowadays to be well apprised with accurate evidence-backed scientific knowledge about health and consequent faith and belief. Utilizing a part of our daily timetable for reading is a healthy habit.
- We must restrict or remove all that is harmful to our bodies, primarily all processed foods. We are a part of nature; our bodies were never designed to digest broken foods. Whole foods as close to nature without any “nutrient labels” resonate best with our biochemistry.
- Take precautions to minimize all toxins, allergens, infections, stress, and trauma. Stress harms our entire body’s functioning.
- Act to eliminate all fear and self-limiting negative belief patterns, as they hijack our health and well-being. Exclude negative emotions like anger, hatred, and jealousy, which are incredibly toxic for us.
- Our bodies’ every action is always directed toward attaining homeostasis and healing. We must provide ourselves the environment for facilitating fast healing.
- Environments and states in which we heal naturally are laughter, stress reduction activities, deep-restful sleep.
- Have meaningful, healthy relationships.
- Hobbies are great stress relievers.
- Do regular physical activities like yoga and walking.
- Perform daily meditation, gratitude journaling, positive visualization, and self-affirmation for self-empowerment.
Living our lives following the above three words, “Maximize – Minimize – Prioritize,” will assist in attaining a life of vitality and joy.