Raw Peach Pie
- 5 – 6 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 1 hour and drained
- 2/3 cup dates, pitted, soaked for 1 hour and drained
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 2 tsp maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- In a food processor make the pie crust by combining cashews, coconut flakes and soaked dates.
- Once combined well, pour and press mixture down firmly and evenly into the pie plate.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the cinnamon and maple syrup or honey with the peach slices.
- Place the peaches on top of the crust uniformly
- Place the pie in refrigerator and serve when cooled to your desired temperature.
- You may serve the pie at room temperature without cooling in the refrigerator