Few hours, until frozen solid
- 2 cups cashew yogurt
- ¾ cup strawberry paste or strawberry spread
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Some honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the yogurt onto the baking sheet and use a spatula to spread the cashew yogurt into a layer less than ½ inch thick.
- Pour the strawberry spread all over the yogurt and use a teaspoon or knife to swirl the spread into the yogurt.
- Distribute the blueberries all over the top of the yogurt mixture and transfer baking sheet to the freezer.
- Freeze until frozen and firm. Once frozen, break into pieces and enjoy.
- Unused pieces can be stored in the freezer.
- Use any yogurt of your preference, do not use non-fat yogurts.
- Use any fruit spreads or jams (preferably with less white sugar) and any berries of your choice.