For vegetarians or vegans, this pancake made of fiber cum protein-rich black chickpeas and fenugreek leaves can be enjoyed on its own or with sourdough bread.
- 2 cups of black chickpeas, grounded
- 2 bunches of fresh fenugreek leaves, chopped
- 2-3 green chilies, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Ghee or cooking coconut oil
- Water for the batter
- In a bowl add the black chickpea flour and some water to form a semi-liquid consistency batter
- Add all the ingredients into the batter and mix well
- In a pan heat 1 tbsp ghee or the cooking coconut oil
- Pour ¼ cup or 4 tbsp of the batter into the pan and spread it out thinly into a round shape
- Cook on low heat, when done turn side, and cook till done
- Serve hot and enjoy with sauce.
- Can be used as a sandwich filling too!