Raw Papaya Curry
- 1 medium size (approx. 400 grams) raw papaya, diced
- 2 green chili chopped lengthwise
- 2-3 tbsp coconut cooking oil or ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp cayenne powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ coriander powder
- 1 tsp sea salt or add more to taste
- 1 small bunch of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- In a pan heat the oil, add in cumin seeds, salt, turmeric powder, chilies, and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add in the diced raw papaya, cumin powder, coriander powder, cayenne powder, mix well and cover pan and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Keep stirring and checking until fully cooked.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve