No-Bake Chocolate Sunflower Butter Bars
Ingredients For The Base
- 1 cup roasted salted sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut flakes
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp salt flakes
Ingredients For The Topping
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
Directions For The Cake
- In a bowl, mix together sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, almond flour and oats.
- Pour the mixture in a flat rectangular or square dish and press well.
- Pour chocolate chips and coconut oil in a cup and microwave on 30 second increments until chips are melted.
- Pour melted chocolate evenly over almond sunflower butter base. Sprinkle salt flakes on top.
- Place in freezer for 30-60 minutes, then cut and make into square or rectangular pieces.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Sunflower seed butter can be replaced with peanut or almond butter.
- Almond flour can be replaced with oats flour
- Maple syrup can be replaced with honey
- Store in fridge