This is the absolute natural protein shake drink you can enjoy from nature. Not a burden on your pockets too! No synthetic flavors were added, and no protein isolation process was involved. In every 100 grams, 22 grams is protein. It is also high in fiber and full of vitamins and minerals. Excellent for diabetics and weight management.
From the USDA nutrition facts information, you can see that the protein content sums up to 44% of the daily value of recommended protein intake and fiber is 43% of the daily value. Now should we not classify this as a super food, readily available and affordable by all!
- 4 -5 glasses of water
- ¼ cup roasted grounded black chickpeas flour
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped mint leaves
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- Black salt or Himalayan salt to taste
- 2 tbsp raw mango grated (optional)
- 1 green chilly chopped (optional)
- Ice cubes, as per preference
- Roasted black chickpeas flour is available in Indian grocery stores.
- If powdered form is unavailable, you can roast and grind the black chickpeas into fine powder at home.
- You may leave the skin on when roasting and grinding.
- Mix all ingredients in a jar. Add ice cubes as required and drink fresh. Decorate with mint leaves
- You can even try a sweet version by adding some jaggery