Our Colon Cleanse & Detoxification blend is a combination of effective standardized herbal extracts, fiber, and probiotics to help cleanse and support the GI tract, improve digestion, enhance the elimination of waste plus toxins naturally, and regularly.
Senna is an FDA-approved over-the-counter (OTC) laxative. The leaves of the Senna plant contain sennosides that stimulate the lining of the bowels, causing a laxative effect.
Cascara bark is used in traditional medicine as a laxative. The hydroxyanthracene glycosides present in Cascara bark trigger peristalsis by inhibiting the absorption of water and electrolytes in the bowels, which increases the volume of the stool, leading to increased pressure.
Psyllium, commonly known as ispaghula, is made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds. Psyllium is mainly used as a dietary fiber to create bulk, providing relief for constipation. Being prebiotic, it also helps maintain healthy gut flora.
Aloe vera is an exceptionally biologically active plant containing more than 75 elements, including vitamins, minerals, saccharides, amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, lignin, saponins, and salicylic acids. In Ayurveda, aloe vera is used for constipation, skin disorders, worm, and fungal infestations.
The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger root have been recognized and appreciated for centuries. Ginger root has a range of health benefits, including strengthening digestion and alleviating nausea.
Licorice root’s use goes back to the Egyptian era. It is a powerful agent in the management of several gastrointestinal disorders like stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic, and inflammation of the stomach lining. It is also used as a sweetener. The research found that glycyrrhizic acid in Licorice can prevent and suppress the virulent bacteria H. pylori.
Flaxseed is one of the richest sources of alpha-linolenic acid, the anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acid, and the primary source of lignans the protective phytoestrogen for hormone balancing. Being rich in fiber, it provides bulk to stools and relieves constipation by keeping your bowels moving smoothly. Evidence-backed research points to an array of benefits, including gut health, cardiovascular health, cholesterol management, and hormone balance for the prevention of estrogen influenced cancers.
Fennel seeds are extensively used in Ayurveda medicine. It is a perennial, pleasant-smelling herb with yellow flowers. Fennel is used for various digestive problems, including heartburn, gas, bloating, loss of appetite, and colic in infants.
Probiotics are good bacteria that live in our digestive tract and support our body’s digestion and immune function. Lactobacillus species have been successfully used in clinical trials to treat diarrhea and gastrointestinal issues. Fermented foods like yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut are rich in probiotics.*
It is always recommended to have lots of water when having laxatives with fiber.
Why Buy Back to Beginnings Colon Cleanse & Detox?
- Extra High Potency Extracts
Our Colon Cleanse & Detox blend comprises of standardized extracts of researched botanicals extracted with most advanced processes to retain the full spectrum of the botanicals to provide maximum efficacy and easy bio-availability.
- Every Lot is Tested
Every lot of our Colon Cleanse & Detox blend is subject to numerous purity and potency assays to ensure that the product meets potency claims and exceeds industry-defined purity standards.
- Highest Purity – Completely Natural
Our Colon Cleanse & Detox blend is free of GMO’s, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, yeast, fish, eggs, sugar, salt, fillers, binders, colors, flavors. It has no synthetic ingredient, artificial preservatives, and any harmful chemicals; that is, it contains zero magnesium stearate, dioxides, and anti-caking agents. It is screened for heavy metals and microbes.
- Vegetarian – Vegan
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans. Dairy & Gluten Free
- Manufacturing Facilities
GMP & ISO certified
- (Senna) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6996138
- (Senna) https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/139864
- (Cascara bark) https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/pharmacology-toxicology-and-pharmaceutical-science/anthraquinones
- (Psyllium husk) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6358997/
- (Aloe vera) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2763764/
- (Ginger) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16117603/
- (Ginger) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818021/
- (Ginger) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016669/
- (Licorice) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/037851739400377H?via%3Dihub
- (Licorice) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3123991/
- Flaxseeds) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6567199/
- (Flaxseeds) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4152533/
- (Flaxseeds) https://www.oncologynutrition.org/erfc/healthy-nutrition-now/foods/flaxseeds-and-breast-cancer
- (Fennel) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4137549/
- (Lactobacillus Acidophilus) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2705118/