Coconut Milk Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 ½ cup unflavored and unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ (or slightly more) – cup of your favorite tea (steeped, cooled with the tea leaves removed)
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tsp raw honey, stevia or monk fruit sweetener
- Few fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes, about 8-10
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender. Add water or ice cubes as required and drink fresh. Decorate with mint leaves
- Use coconut milk only from cartons and not from the cans lined with BPA plastic.
- Play around with teas of your preference, green, black or herbal teas!
- In place of coconut milk you may try with plant based milks of your choice.