Eating salads of fresh raw vegetables and fruits provide us with vitamins and phytonutrients essential for our sound health. Heating often alters their original form and destroys the enzymes resulting in the loss of important essential nutrients. We should have raw fruits and vegetables every day to keep the vital nutrients supply abundant for our bodies.
- 2 steamed beetroots, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 big cucumber, diced
- 1 apple, diced
- few olives, diced
- 2-3 tbsp sesame seeds, roasted
- ¼ peanuts or seeds of your choice like pumpkin, sunflower, flax
Ingredients for dressing
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- black pepper to taste
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a cup.
- Place and mix together the salad ingredients in a bowl, pour over the dressing, mix again and enjoy!